My start in the business world began over 30 years ago. Lounge and restaurant business is how I began my career with 5 locations of successful operations in a period of 20 years. During this time, agribusiness also pulled me to the customer relationships which I embraced still today. The skills of my trade in agribusiness on a daily basis included:
- Land & Lease Acquisitions
- Livestock & Grain Procurement
- Financial Institution Relationships and Reporting
- Inventory Auditing Livestock & Grain
- Explore New Client Opportunities
- Headed Expansion projects
- Transportation and logistics of livestock and grain, via truck or rail
- Risk management of agiculture investments on a daily basis
- Monitor investments performances
- Oversee very large substantial lines of credit
- Feed ration analysis
Also I'm currently the President/CEO of Cooper's Chase Distillery, Est.2009, the first licensed distillery in the state of Nebraska with our products in over 400 retail locations in the state of Nebraska and Wyoming.
Since 2016 I have been an active licensed real estate agent in Nebraska. The joy I get on a daily basis is helping people.